Wednesday, January 28, 2009

WOOHOO, Daycare Opened up this morning

So today was a school snow day and as you saw in my previous post I was looking for 144 different things to do with Timmy today but then I lucked out, daycare opened, yes they opened late but I was able to take him there to have fun and play with the other children and go to work. I mean really how bad am I, I wanted to go to work? Haha. Well I only have so many PTO days and with all the IEP meetings, therapist meetings, psych meetings, and on and on I would really like to save up my PTO so I can take a real vacation instead of a day here and a day there. So he is happy because he gets to have fun today with the other children and I am happy because I get to work and not take PTO time.

Now that's it's cold and rainy and snowing and all around yucky outside I am going to start looking for that perfect vacation for us this year. I would love to take him on a Disney Cruise but they cost twice as much as other cruise lines. Has anyone been on a Disney Cruise, what makes them so much better than a Royal Caribbean Cruise that I would pay double?