Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Maybe snow?? We need 144 ideas to stay busy tomorrow!

It's suppose to really really snow here and I am sure if there is an inch on the ground in the morning school will be cancelled. To me this means taking another PTO day to stay home stuck in the house with Timmy. Anyone have any good ideas how to occupy him for 12 hours? He is not only PDD-NOS but is also ADHD, this means he jumps from 1 thing to another thing every 5 minutes. So any brilliant ideas will bore him after 5 minutes this means I need tons and tons of ideas for 12 hours... how many things do we need to do, let's do the math, 720 minutes divided by 5 equals 144 ideas needed. Your help would be greatly appreciated. As a matter of fact if you want to come over and participate with us in any of the 144 ideas let me know :)

Ok, I guess I should think of some kind of cool giveaway for the person who has the best of the 144 ideas needed, so I will also take ideas for a giveaway, now let's keep it reasonable folks, something around $25.00 in value??

2 comments:

Debie Napoleon said...

You crack me up! You can always come over here.

TimsMomMom said...

I crack me up too or is it that I am cracking up?