Thursday, January 29, 2009

The 25 facts about me since I was tagged post...

Thanks to my sister I have to think of 25 personal facts I want to share,,, ok here goes,,,

1. My sister and brother went gray way before me and now it's finally my turn to visit the hair dye guy at least every couple of months since it's not too bad yet but I still hate it!

2. I really like being an IT Project Manager most days and feel lucky that I am doing something I like and get paid for it.

3. I love to go to all-inclusives in the Caribbean or Mexico and just pamper myself.

4. I am a terrible document writer

5. I wish I would have gone to college and not learned everything via the school of life and hard knocks.

6. I want to buy a house but I don't know where I really want to live.

7. I spend way too much time alone with Timmy!

8. I am single and intend to stay single, I have no energy to have to take care of anyone else!

9. If I call you my friend you are my friend for life well unless you screw me over!

10. I am a carb junkie and could live on bread and pasta!

11. I don't like Sushi very much, it's a texture thing.

12. I want to go buy new living room furniture but the thought of dragging Timmy through furniture stores while I look terrifies me.

13. I am a pushover for those I love.

14. I am extremely mechanical and love building legos.

15. I really love new toys, flat screen TV's, video games, etc

16. I wish I could have had more time with my parents. You don't know what you have until it's gone

17. I have been the family gypsy and it's hard for me to stay in one place for too long.

18. I really want to take a trip across Europe

19. I am glad Obama is the President, let's hope he doesn't let us down.

20. I wish I could win the lottery and get Timmy all the help he needs, I never feel like I am doing enough to help him cope with his disability.

21. I can be brutally honest and have spent years learning how to curb my tongue and be a little more kind and patient with people.

22. I keep a lot inside of me and don't really share it with anyone because to me it would mean a crack in the independence armor.

23. I have a strawberry mark and have horrible memories of going to the doctor and it being burned off when I was little.

24. I am enjoying blogging, it's a cheap therapist!

25. I wish everyone would get along (middle child syndrome)and if you don't like someone just stay away from them because not everyone likes you or me for that matter and it's ok!

I guess it's time for me to tag someone so I am going to tag someone whose blog I ran across the other day, it's called Dear Noah

No comments: