Wednesday, November 26, 2008

To shop or not to shop,,,,,,,,

My favorite sister and I, yes she my only sister too, just had a discussion about Black Friday and if we should go out at 4am Friday morning to shop. Well it wasn't really a tough decision, I mean who can pass up $10.00 free dollars for every $50.00 we spend at Kohl's. They open at 4am so that makes it even more of a no-brainer since it's before everyone else is open, woohoo!!. Last year we even managed to snag shopping carts in Kohl's, ok so I had to follow people to the register and snag them but hey we got them didn't we?

Does anyone know of any more really great shopping deals? Macy's faked me out with their $10.00 for $25.00 deal, I thought it was like Kohl's, if you spent 25 you got 10 to spend later but that wasn't the case, it was just 10 off of one 25.00 item.

Looking at http://www.theblackfriday.com/



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I dunno if you have a Goody's where you are, but they have $10 off any $20 purchase. It doesn't have to be just one item, but there are limitations. It is usually a really good deal.

Happy Shopping!!!

TimsMomMom said...

No Goody's here, how sad :(