Friday, February 13, 2009

Bedtime tonight is the night

For the past 2 years I have been unsuccessful getting Timmy to sleep in his own room. I have tried bribery, I have tried cajoling, I have tried threatening, you name it I have tried it. We have spent the last 3 weeks talking to the therapist about Timmy sleeping in his own room. Tonight is the night he has promised he will do it. He is currently parking himself on a lounge chair in my bedroom, he isn't in my bed but still I would like to have my own room at night and be able to read a book or just lay quietly and be alone.

So tonight when I pick him up we will again discuss what we have been talking about seriously for 3 weeks. Last night he tried to get me to move it to Saturday night and I refused. I am sure it's going to be a tough night for both of us but there is a new Pokemon movie on at his bedtime tonight so I am hoping that helps. I am not giving in and it's may get a bit ugly but he needs to do this and I need some space.

So all my friendly bloggers say a prayer for us tonight, we need all the help we can get. Oh and BTW we still have no BA.....

No comments: