Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy MLK Day!

I have been lagging on the blogging. I think it's the after Holidays thing or maybe it's the lack of services for Timmy and no time to do anything for me. So I thought I would write a quick update on what's happening or better yet barely happening...

1. New Therapist has been introduced, she came Saturday for 1-1/2, seems nice but can't see us again until next Sunday

2. New BA came last Saturday(9 days ago) and made it back today to help with Timmy since I am working. She was suppose to come Saturday afternoon but didn't show or call. Showed up today an hour late, my sister was ready to kill me (not really) but I feel awful since she did me a huge favor taking him for the morning and she has a life and things to do for herself, so I am so sorry Deb!

3. I have no clue when we will get respite Saturday again, they keep cancelling which means I am not getting anything done because when I am home my needy shadow is with me.

4. I am working on doing the CF diet for Timmy, it's harder than it seems but I will keep starting over till we get it right! GF is on the horizon

5. I called a D.A.N. practitioner in the area and found out how expensive it is to even see them, I have no clue where I am going to come up with that money

6. I need my hair dyed really bad but when I cave in and do it from home it always looks horrible!

7. We got to spend a day with Timmy's sister Emily which was wonderful and we miss her all the time and wish we lived closer to her.

8. Timmy lost his 2 front teeth but the tooth fairy is not coming until he sleeps in his own room, he sleeps in my room on a lounger but he is rapidly outgrowing it. Let's see if he moves to the floor or his room (right next to mine)when he starts falling off this thing.

9. IEP was postponed until next Monday and the school I really want him to go to does not have a classroom available for his age group.

10. I would love to do a "service" thing today but I am just barely making it providing for Timmy so that sucks!

Ok, that kind of is a quick synopsis of the last few weeks, keep us in your happy thoughts...

1 comment:

Debie Napoleon said...

It's okay, plus the BA seemed sincere. I'm gonna come over soon and take down your tree.....